Monday, November 3, 2014

Urgent Betty MacDonald fan club news

Betty MacDonald fans,

Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Letizia Mancino sent an urgent mail and shared some very important info about Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Mr. Tigerli:

Dearest Linde and Betty MacDonald fan club fans,

I enjoy it very much that so many Betty MacDonald fan club fans from 5 continents adore Mr. Tigerli.

It's really true!

Mr. Tigerli is the best expert for London.

He caught 4 mice in only one night and put them into my studio.
I think it was an intire family. The poor ones................

Best wishes

Letizia Mancino & the best hunter of mice - Mr. Tigerli


Many greetings to our beloved Betty MacDonald fan club honor members Letizia Mancino and Mr. Tigerli.

We have a special surprise for Johann Wolfgang von Goethe fans.

I hope you'll enjoy breakfast at the bookstore.

I wish you a great Monday,

Lotta

Betty MacDonald fan club