Saturday, November 14, 2020

Wolfgang Hampel, Satire ist mein Lieblingstier (Satire is my favourite animal) very popular in USA, UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and in many other countries

'Satire is my favorite animal' by Wolfgang Hampel is like golden sunshine in very grey November. Please don't miss very witty book! It's one of the funniest books ever written according to many readers around the world. It brings lots of fun and joy to many readers around the world. Many of them including me take this best medicine for bad mood every day. Betty MacDonald fan club - and Vita Magica founder, Wolfgang Hampel from Heidelberg, author of very witty 'Satire is my favourite animal' is working on a new Betty MacDonald biography. 'Satire is my favorite animal' by Wolfgang Hampel is very successful in USA, UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and many other countries. You can read this great book by Wolfgang Hampel over and over again and it won't be boring. Don't miss it, please. Wolfgang Hampel and Vita Magica Team support Ukraine and culturual institutions in need with special events and book sales of 'Satire is my favorit animal'.