Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Betty MacDonald item and Betty MacDonald ESC Voting 2013

Torben:

Many Betty MacDonald fans are not  only every excited because of Eurovision Song Contest 2013 but also of these wonderful Betty MacDonald news.

We recently got one of the most important Betty MacDonald items in history.

You'll receive more info soon.

Mr. Tigerli, beloved Betty MacDonald fan club honor member, your russian girl friend and Letizia Mancino, very popular Betty MacDonald fan club honor member, we are missing your ESC votes.

As I heard Mr. Tigerli seems to be very much in love with future ESC Queen Natalie Horler but he is also a bit afraid of her .......

You can read the whole story very soon.

What will Mr. Tigerli's very charming russian girl friend say to his new romance?

Anyway - we'd need the votes because we continue Betty MacDonald fan club ESC Voting 2013.

As we know Germany with Cascada and Glorious is Nr. 1 with so many votes from 40 countries.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y77A9-hQAp0

My Top 10: Finland, Germany, Sweden, Russia, Ukraine, Norway, United Kingdom, San Marino, France and Ireland.

As you know I can't vote for Emily but she isn't in my Top 3.

As to my family and friends' Betty MacDonald fan club ESC voting 2013 this is the Top 3:
1. Germany, 2. Sweden and 3. Finland.

I can feel the music in me.

Take care,

Torben