Thursday, April 11, 2013

Glorious Betty MacDonald news

Irene:

great Betty MacDonald news.

We have a new Glorious Betty MacDonald fan club honor member.

Welcome dear Bernd Kunze.

You can read Bernd Kunze's greetings to our Betty MacDonald fans.

( see link below the message Bernd Kunze Blog )

We recently got some very important Betty MacDonald items.

Björn is going to share these info in a special Betty MacDonald fan club Newsletter.

Most of the Betty MacDonald fans got Eurovision Song Contest fever now.

My Top 5:  Iceland, Germany, Sweden, Finland and United Kingdom. And we shouldn't forget Romania, Russia and Ukraine.

Many greetings to our Betty MacDonald and ESC fans in UK. I hope Bonnie will rearch Top 5 because I'm such a fan of hers.

I had to smile dear Clara. I had the same experiences. When Betty MacDonald ESC 2013 voting wass over who got the most points? It's not a huge surprise I guess.

               Germany     -       Cascada       -        Glorious

In fact they got so many points from nearly every country. Most of my  family members and friends voted for Glorious. That means a new Betty MacDonald ESC Voting record.

I'm so proud of our victory in 2012 but I have to tell you  Natalie's song is very much different.  After all it's dance music.....

Natalie Horler is very beautiful and an outstanding singer. She deserves to win ESC  but  I won't forget Iceland, Sweden, Finland and United Kingdom.

But the winner takes it all...........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y77A9-hQAp0

Mr. Tigerli we know very well you are very much in love with our beloved Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Letizia Mancino and your  russian girl friend.

Are you also in love with very beautiful Natalie Horler and Glorious? Let us know, please.

Did you read these rather silly comments only german viewers would watch Cascada's Youtoube video?

These ignorant people should see my family and friends watching this video all the time.
My husband even says that I'm a bit jealous. But I'm not!

Or am I a bit?

Greetings,

Irene

Bernd Kunze Blog ( incl. Bernd Kunze's greetings to Betty MacDonald fans )
http://berndkunze.blogspot.com/