Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Betty MacDonald's favourite people

Betty MacDonald fans,

Betty MacDonald fan club letter collection is outstanding because of these brilliant and detailed letters by Betty MacDonald, Mary Bard Jensen and many other family members.

I'm in serious troubles to answer the Betty MacDonald fan club question.

When did Betty MacDonald mention her statement: I like people but not all people.

Did Betty MacDonald's sister Alison Bard Burnet mention it in one of her interviews with BettyMacDonald fan club founder Wolfgang Hampel?

I'd need some support.

Perhaps Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Mr. Tigerli could support me.

Mr. Tigerli is my Betty MacDonald fan club hero.

Yours,

Alice

Wolfgang Hampel - Betty MacDonald fan club Memorial Award Winner

Betty MacDonald fan club items

Betty MacDonald fan club