Thursday, June 13, 2013

Betty MacDonald's The Egg and I

Michael:

dear Betty MacDonald fans,

Claus I believe the author is wrong if she writes that Betty MacDonald wrote too fondly about her first husband Bob.

If you are able to read between the lines you can feel that it was a very difficult relationship.

So I'm  very sure that Betty MacDonald's second husband Donald MacDonald wasn't jealous at all.

What about our Betty MacDonald fan Club honor member Mr. Tigerli. He is singing the song of silence and we didn' t hear anything from him for quiete a time. What's the matter?

We are very curious to get more info on various Eva Vargas projects by Betty MacDonald Memorial Award Winner Wolfgang Hampel and Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Bernd Kunze.

I love Eva's songs although I don't understand too much because of my rather bad German.

You can read several new very witty satirical poems by Wolfgang Hampel in Betty MacDonald fan club Newsletter June.

Regarding ESC 2013 my TOP 5 is: Germany, Russia, UK, Ukraine and The Netherlands.

I love ESC 2013 but I don't like these very strange votings. This has to be changed. Otherwise it could be finished although I'd miss it very much.

You can find some very interesting links on Betty MacDonad fan club blog.

Yours,

Michael

Betty MacDonald fan club
http://bettymacdonaldfanclub.blogspot.com/