Thursday, September 19, 2013

Betty MacDonald letter

Josette:

Sander I agree.

I wished I have a relative who met Betty MacDonald and Mary Bard Jensen.

But I haven't.

However I found a very interesting Betty MacDonald letter inside a book I recently purchased.

You can find the letter and my story in Betty MacDonald fan club newsletter October.

As I adore the Betty MacDonald items by Betty MacDonald Memorial Award Winner Wolfgang Hampel I'll contribute it to Betty MacDonald biography and Betty MacDonald fan club letter collection.

I love the Betty MacDonald fan club motto: Sail away and find new treasures every day.

That's what Betty MacDonald, Mary Bard Jensen, Alison Bard Burnett, Mr. and Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle and Wolfgang Hampel did/does.

I felt the very same when I found Betty MacDonald's very funny and interesting letter.

Don't miss the new very witty adventure  of Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Mr. Tigerli.

Mr. Tigerli got an excellent taste but even as a real Casanova he shouldn't forget his darling Russian girl friend.

Many greetings from

very happy Josette


Betty MacDonald and Eva Vargas biography and documentary by Betty MacDonald fan club founder Wolfgang Hampel and Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Bernd Kunze
http://wolfganghampel.blogspot.com/