Friday, June 13, 2014

Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Mr. Tigerli and FIFA President Blatter

Betty MacDonald fans,

Betty MacDonald fan club contest question isn't complicated at all.
If I can anwer Betty MacDonald fan club contest question everybody is able to answer it.
Therefore don't miss Betty MacDonald fan club contest. Perhaps you are the lucky winner of some new Betty MacDonald fan club items.

I adore ESC's 1964 and 2011.

My FIFA World Cup 2014 favourites are Argentina, Germany and Italy.

After watching the opening game yesterday Brazil might win FIFA World CUP 2014.
Do you know the reason why? It's not because Brazil got the best team.
If they have these supporting referees in the next games they'll win it.
After the decision of this very strange Japanese referee I stopped watchting the game.
I was no longer interested in this farce because I wanted to see a fair game and that the best team is the winner.

After reading the British Sunday Times we know you can buy everything from FIFA. Why not buying the FIFA World Cup?
Good old Sepp Blatter says he hasn't finished his mission what ever this might be and wants to remain FIFA President in the future.
I'd say Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Mr. Tigerli should 'visit' FIFA. He is even better than Ms. Jane Marple and Hercule Poirot.

I could read it in a paper: FIFA acts like a mafia family.
FIFA needs a new begin. It's really urgent.

Greetings,

Umberto

Reaction! Neymar Goal!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajamBov5cLw