Thursday, December 6, 2012

Betty MacDonald fan club meeting

Anita and Eartha Kitt II:

Angela, it's such a joy reading Betty MacDonald's unique letter.

This life motto perfectly fits to Betty MacDonald's personality.

Thanks a lot for sharing.

Sascha, it's true: Every  realistic and optimistic person should have this motto.

Eartha  and I are working on a new Betty MacDonald fan club item.
You'll hear from us soon.

We'd like to praise our other very  funny Betty MacDonald fan club darlings:
Letizia Mancino, Mary Holmes and Mr. Tigerli.

Eartha and I are delighted. Thank you darlings.
We hope so much many more stories will come in the future.

A word directly to Mr. Tigerli:  Mr. Tigerli, you don't need the russian girl.

Eartha is watching your photos and I can see how much she is in love with you.

By the way I heard Betty MacDonald fan club founder Wolfgang Hampel recently met many international Betty MacDonald fans among them from countries where many people usually dislike cats.

These Betty MacDonald fans however are fond of Mr. Tigerli.

A Betty MacDonald fan described the situation: They asked Wolfgang Hampel millions of questions about Mr. Tigerli. Wolfgang Hampel  knows Mr. Tigerli very well and answered every question in detail.

So what? It doesn't surprise me at all.

Famous Mr. Tigerli needs a  very good staff. He obviously got  an excellent international speaker.

Betty MacDonald Memorial Award Winner Wolfgang Hampel did a perfect job.

I have more good news for Mr. Tigerli.

As I already mentioned: I know the ideal candidate for working as Mr. Tigerli's personal 'licking'  assistent.

Eartha darling, don't give me such a cold look, please.  Oh yes, it was only a joke. Forgive me, please.
I won't do it again.

Eartha seems to say: Anita, it was a very bad joke indeed. It would be better for you not to repeate it or something terrible might happen...................

I won't because I  know very well: Eartha can be rather dangerous if she is furious and she really is....................

Oh dear, what have I done?


Anita & Eartha Kitt II