Sunday, December 2, 2012

Betty MacDonald fan club treasure

Ellen:

our very ill Betty MacDonald fan club member are always in our thoughts and we wish them all the best.

We need them so much.


Today is the first of Advent and it's snowing for hours.

Irina, I was rereading Betty MacDonald's Anybody can do anything a minute ago and had to laugh aloud.
Betty MacDonald's experiences in the mountains are priceless.

I guess I'm a bit like Betty MacDonald.

I enjoy snow and walking through fresh air but I dislike sports.

I wonder whether Mr. Tigerli likes snow.

When is Betty MacDonald fan club newsletter December available?

I ask because I'd like to read the new Betty MacDonald fan club treasure about Betty MacDonald's life motto.

I have to stop  now because there is enough snow to build a snowman with my husband and children.

Wishing you and your families a very nice first of Advent,

Ellen