Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Betty MacDonald and Don Woodfin

Kim:

I love our Betty MacDonald fan club honor members, especially famous Mr. Tigerli.

I hope to see the new Mr. Tigerli treasure by 'italian Betty MacDonald' - author and artist Letizia Mancino soon.

Let's sail away and find new treasures every day!

I'm delighted. Great Betty MacDonald news.

Artist and poet Perry Scott Woodfin is  Betty MacDonald fan club honor member.

I enjoyed reading his book   SMOKE  AND  DUST   very  much.

Poems and illustrations are outstanding.

You can find Perry Woodfin's  famous  THE  EGG AND ME  poem about Betty MacDonald on page 23 and poems for Perry's father Don Woodfin on pages 58 and 59.

I'll never forget Betty MacDonald fan club meeting during the Olympic Games in London.

Betty MacDonald Memorial Award Winner Wolfgang Hampel told us the most wonderful stories about his experiences when he met Betty MacDonald's friend Don Woodfin.

I have to tell you. I'm a bit jealous.

Betty MacDonald's and Wolfgang Hampel's friends are the best.


Take care,

Kim