Friday, January 4, 2013

Betty MacDonald not fond of bores

Antoine:

many greetings to Betty MacDonald fans and best wishes for 2013!

How is Mr. Tigerli and his russian girl doing?

Did Mr. Tigerli already send a 2013 present to beloved Linde Lund?

Astrid, excellent Betty MacDonald news.

2013 will be a very successful year for Betty MacDonald fan club.

I'm very impressed of new family pics and Betty MacDonald letters.

There is always something new under the sun after all those years although some very ignorant bores believe the opposite.  I can't help but I feel a bit  sorry for these poor ones! Maybe it's because of my helper syndrome as my son always uses to say.

I know very well  Betty MacDonald wouldn't.  Betty MacDonald wasn't fond of dull bores.

I shared some very interesting Betty MacDonald news with my grandmother who owns a huge Betty MacDonald collection.

Grandmother was very pleased and she is willing to donate some of her Betty MacDonald treasures,

You'll hear more about it soon.

Goscha, congratulations for your new very famous russian citizen.

Who comes next?

Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle, Nancy and Plum or even very famous Mr. Tigerli?

You'll never know. It's so exciting.

Antoine