Sunday, February 24, 2013

Betty MacDonald ESC fever

Selma:

Very good Betty MacDonald fan club news.

As we have several outstanding Betty MacDonald fan club honor members I'm very excited to learn more about the new one. Thank you, Mikael.

My favourites are Mr. Tigerli, his lady from Russia and the whole Mr. Tigerli team.

I also adore Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Perry Woodfin because of his excellent radio shows and artwork.

I''ll found with several Betty MacDonald fans a new Betty MacDonald research team.
One of our most important Betty MacDonald projects is ' Betty MacDonald and literature'.
Come on and join us, please. We'll have lots of fun.

You can find an intro of our group in Betty MacDonald fan club newsletter March.

Oh yes indeed. I have ESC fever.
There are several good songs but I miss an entry like Ukraine or my beloved russian gammies.
Two of my favourites last year but I knew of course that only Sweden could be the winner.

I guess Cascada is the favourite.
Very good song and interpret.
They already had several Nr. 1 hits in many countries around the world  and sold over 30 million CD's.
The winner takes it all.

What does Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Mr. Tigerli think?

Bye for now,

Selma

Cascada with Glorious
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y77A9-hQAp0