Sunday, February 10, 2013

Betty MacDonald fan club founder Wolfgang Hampel

Fred:

I'm very happy that unique Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Mr. Tigerli is back.

I bet Mr. Tigerli is very busy as always.

I wonder that he had time enough for an interview.

Congratulations to Mr. Tigerli's excellent speaker Betty MacDonald fan club founder Wolfgang Hampel.

I'll never forget Betty MacDonald fan club Olympic Meeting in London.

Wolfgang Hampel's introduction of Mr. Tigerli was very witty.

Speaking of outstanding Betty MacDonald fan club personalities I adore the artwork of our new Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Mr. Perry Woodfin.

www.perrywoodfin.com


Don't miss Perry Woodfin's fascinating radio shows, please.


www.kwparadio.org/category/perry-woodfin/


Listening to Perry Woodfin's stories I have a feeling like flying with a magic carpet.



Thanks,

Fred