Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Betty MacDonald documentary

Sascha:

Dear Linde, Karin, Marius and Betty MacDonald fan club ESC fans,

Betty MacDonald fan club ESC event was outstanding.

It's really fascinating to meet the most interesting Betty MacDonald fan club ESC fans from all over the world.

I agree it was a bit sad that Betty MacDonald fan club founder Wolfgang Hampel didn't join us.

Betty MacDonald Memorial Award Winner Wolfgang Hampel is very busy right now.

Wolfgang Hampel is working on a new Betty MacDonald biography and documentary.

What about the Eva Vargas project. By the way I visited the website of Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Bernd Kunze who is a music producer, artist and one of the most important Charlie Chaplin collectors.  Don't miss it, please. Bernd Kunze does a great work.

Wolfgang Hampel and Bernd Kunze are cooperating in several Eva Vargas projects.
I bet that will be very interesting and we can't wait to hear more.

Now I'm going to share my ESC feelings.

I'm not very happy because of the horrible votings.

My TOP 5:  1. Russia, 2. Germany, 3. Norway, 4. Ukraine, 5. The Netherlands

There are obviously many faults in the votings for example Russia gives Acerbaijan 12 points ( what I don't understand at all because it's a bad song ) Acerbaijan gives  Russia zero points what we know now is wrong.

I wonder how many more faults happend.....  I guess many, many  more. You can't take this Contest serious with Acerbaijan as Nr. 2 and Greece as Nr. 6 and Ireland at the end. United Kingdom with Bonnie Tyler as Nr. 19, and Germany with Cascada as Nr. 21.  What a horrible result!

I know now that it wasn't  a bad decision of Turkey, Portugal, Poland, Czech Republic and other countries not to take part on ESC 2013. I'm sure other countries will follow.

Many ESC fans missed these countries very much especially Turkey!

If United Kingdom ( the british entry belongs in TOP 10), France, Spain and Germany won't take part in future ESC's we can say: Good night ESC!

Sascha