Monday, May 20, 2013

Betty MacDonald Fan Club ESC Meeting

Marius:

Linde, Karin & Betty MacDonald fan club ESC fans,

We enjoyed Betty MacDonald Fan Club ESC Meeting very much.
It was fascinating to meet so many very interesting Betty MacDonald and ESC Fans from all over the world.

We can't wait to see the new Betty MacDonald biography and documentary.

It was a bit sad not to meet Betty MacDonald Fan Club Founder Wolfgang Hampel and other Betty MacDonald Fan Club Honor Members. How is our beloved Mr. Tigerli doing?

Anyway - we have so many great Betty MacDonald info to share with you during May.

Betty MacDonald fan club got the most interesting Betty MacDonald item in history for our Betty MacDonald Collection.

( see also Betty MacDonald Fan Club extra letter May 2013 )

Regarding the ESC results what can I say?

Linde, I hope you are not too sad because of Sweden's bad ranking.

Karin I agree. I have the same entries in my ESC TOP 5:

1. Germany, 2. Norway, 3. Russia, 4. United Kingdom and 5. Ukraine

I don't understand the ESC results especially for Untited Kingdom and Germany.

Karin I agree if  France, Spain, Germany and United Kingdom should leave ESC it could mean the end of  Eurovision Song Contest. That would be very sad indeed because I'm really crazy about it.

Something is wrong with the votings.

Cascada and Bonnie Tyler are very successful international acts and they are on 21 and 19.  The very strange song from Greece is on Nr. 6. And Ireland is at the end.  No way!
That has nothing to do with a serious Eurovision Song Contest and we have to solve these problems or you can forget the whole thing. 

That's not only my opinion. Many ESC fans from all over the world have the same thoughts.

Anyway - I know we'll have our international Betty MacDonald Fan Club Meetings in the future and it's an unforgettable experience to take part because you can meet the most wonderful friends.

Greetings from Norway,

Marius