Friday, July 25, 2014

Betty MacDonald DVD

Betty MacDonald fans,

i guess every Betty MacDonald fan club is interested in the new Betty MacDonald fan club DVD.

May I ask a question?

Can we see our Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Mr. Tigerli in it?

According to my opinion Mr. Tigerli is our most important and popular Betty MacDonald fan club honor member.

Betty MacDonald fan club newsletter August includes a very interesting article about one of Betty MacDonald's friends.

Betty MacDonald fan club recently got very important Betty MacDonald items for future research.

Many more fascinating Betty MacDonald fan club stories are on the way.

I really like these cars from this Youtube video.

I'm crazy about them and I hope you'll enjoy them as much I do.

It's  a video from Betty MacDonald's Vashon - Maury Island.

Wishing us a great Betty MacDonald fan club Summer,

Paula

GPNW Maury Island Microcar tour
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKLM6PEzuTs