Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Betty MacDonald fan club FIFA World Cup 2014 winner

Betty MacDonald fans,

Betty MacDonald's lettes about life on Vashon Island are outstanding.

I hope we'll be able to read many more letters by Betty MacDonald in the future.

Although Onions in the Stew is my favourite book by Betty MacDonald I don't want to live on an Island.

What is the reason why?

I don't like ferries.

Can you remember Winter on Vashon Island?

Betty MacDonald and her family lived isolated without electricity.
What I heard it doesn't change much in the meantime.

I like living in the city.

When will we be able to hear more about Betty MacDonald fan club FIFA World Cup 2014 meeting in Brazil?

Germany won FIFA World Cup  2014 because they have the best team.

Congratulations Germany!

By the way most of the Betty MacDonald fan club fifa fans voted for Germany.

Paul from Canada is our Betty MacDonald fan club FIFA World Cup 2014 winner.

Yours,

Tom

Brazil vs Germany 1-7 - Crazy sad fans! - FIFA World Cup 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9qKww6SbxA