Friday, August 3, 2012

Betty MacDonald biography

Bert:

Betty MacDonald Fan Club Olympic Meeting in London is great.

Mara & Brit & Betty MacDonald Fan Club Fans, I found a first UK edition of Betty MacDonald's  Who, me?

There are two letters in the book.

The former owner of this copy wrote to Betty MacDonald in November 1957.

He got a very sad letter from Betty MacDonald's sister Mary Bard Jensen.

( see Betty MacDonald Fan Club Newsletter August Page 4 )

Exciting news.

One of our beloved  Betty MacDonald Fan Club honor members is visiting a special region.
I guess it's Washington State.

Who is it?  We wan to know it. Thank you.

Is it possible to publish some more Betty MacDonald interviews by Wolfgang Hampel?
They are my favourites. Do it, please. Thank you.

A Betty MacDonald Fan Club fan from Seattle told me that the Bard house in University District has been recently demolished.

I was rereading Betty MacDonald's description in Anybody can do anything and felt very sad.

Perhaps someone might have more info about it.

Thank you.


Olympic Games and Betty MacDonald Fan Club Fan

Bert