Thursday, August 2, 2012

Betty MacDonald Collection

Mara:

Many greetings from London.

London is great not only because of the Olympics.

I met a Betty MacDonald fan here who shared her very interesting  Betty MacDonald collection.

I've never seen so many international editions of Betty MacDonald's books in my whole life.
I'm very impressed.

You can read the amazing story in Betty MacDonald Fan Club Newsletter.

Brit, you obviously found a Betty MacDonald treasure.

I felt the same when I saw this Betty MacDonald collection.

Let us know, please who is the mentioned  Betty MacDonald Fan Club honor member traveling in a vey special region.

Is it Darsie Beck, Gwen Grant, Letizia Mancino or Betty MacDonald Fan Club founder Wolfgang Hampel?
This story sounds interesting and I hope to hear more of it soon.


Oh happy day!

Mara