Sunday, August 5, 2012

Betty MacDonald DVD

Nicola:

It's great to join Betty MacDonald Fan Club Olympic Meeting in London.

As I'm from Switzerland we are so glad because we won a gold medal yesterday.
I feel sorry for Sweden because they deserved a gold medal too.
By the way I'm not the Olympic Champion.

Beat, I agree. It was such a shame what swiss Eurovision Song Contest jury did in 1981.
Germany's singer Lena Valaitis with Johnny Blue is one my all time Eurovision Song Contest favourites. My Nr. 1 in 1981.

The 5 best songs this year ( opinion of 3 ladies of our family, mother, daugher and myself )
Sweden, Serbia, United Kingdom, Germany and Russia.
We adore russian grandmothers and their dancing STOVE and we are in love with this very good looking german guy Roman Lob and his very beautiful song composed by british composers.

Don't be sad, United Kingdom. As you can see we are huge Engelbert fans.
Forget Eurovision Song Contest. Your excellent Olympic team won four gold medals yesterday.

We are singing Congratulations by Cliff Richard for our many british Betty MacDonald Fans.

We feel very sad when I'm reading that Betty MacDonald's house in Seattle has been demolished.
We are not able to understand it because Seattle and Washington State can be very proud on world famous author Betty MacDonald and unique Bard family.

However it's a very good Betty MacDonald Fan Club idea to publish a special Betty MacDonald house DVD.

We adore Betty MacDonald's very witty sister Alison Bard Burnett and Betty MacDonald Fan Club founder Wolfgang Hampel. We enjoy his former interviews very much.

Who is visiting the Betty MacDonald region right now?
It might be Wolfgang Hampel with new interviews or Gwen Grant or Letizia Mancino?
Come on, let us know, please.

I have a Betty MacDonald and Mary Bard Jensen surprise for you.

I met a Betty MacDonald and Mary Bard Jensen fan who told me she had some Betty MacDonald and Mary Bard Jensen letters.

We'll cooperate and are writing a Betty MacDonald story for Betty MacDonald Fan Club Newsletter.
( Betty MacDonald Fan Club Newsletter August, Page 3, C )

Many greetings from London,

Nicola