Saturday, August 4, 2012

Betty MacDonald's house demolished

Claus:

Bert, thank you so much for your successful research.

We can't wait to read Mary Bard Jensen's sad letter.

I have sad news.

Betty MacDonald's house in University District has  been demolished on July 24, 2012.

Although this is really kind of sad I have great Betty MacDonald Fan Club News.

Betty MacDonald Fan Club is going to publish a special Betty MacDonald house DVD.

You can see Betty MacDonald's beloved and very funny sister Alison Bard Burnett visiting the house near Roosevelt High School with Betty MacDonald Fan Club founder Wolfgang Hampel.

As you can imagine our unique Betty MacDonald Fan Club couple has lots of fun and Alison Bard Burnett shares golden Bard family memories with her family and famous sisters Betty MacDonald and Mary Bard Jensen.

You can see  house, rooms and garden.
I'll watch the Betty MacDonald house DVD while reading Betty MacDonald's very warm descriptions in Anybody can do anything.

Who is in Washington State at the current time?
I hope we can read the experiences soon.

Good luck with this very special Betty MacDonald journey.

I wished I could be with our international Betty MacDonald Fan Club fans in London but it wasn't possible because of my job.

Claus