Sunday, July 22, 2012

Betty MacDonald Contest

Vera:

Reading Letizia Mancino's story means a lot of fun.

I'd like to see Mr. Tigerli, Camembert and the other family members.
When can we see pictures. Oh please that would be so nice.

Thank you, thank you for writing this wonderful story for us.

Vincent, there is a letter by Betty MacDonald.

After reading it you can answer the Betty MacDonald Contest question.
I don't want to give you any more details because you have info enough now.

I was a huge Eurovision Song Contest fan in earlier times.
I'm not crazy about it today because of too many bad songs and most of them sound the same.

A star like Engelbert shouldn't attend a Contest like this.

Betty MacDonald Fan Club Contest is much more interesting.

I hope I can win a Betty MacDonald DVD or an autographed book by Letizia Mancino.

Vera