Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Betty MacDonald Document

Bella:

I adore Betty MacDonald, Mary Bard Jensen, Alison Bard Burnett, Darsie Beck, Monica Sone, Wolfgang Hampel, Letizia Mancino and Gwen Grant.

We have the most wonderful Betty MacDonald Fan Club honour members.

Thank you so much for your great work.

We appreciate this very much.

It means so much fun to be a Betty MacDonald Fan Club member.

I collect Betty MacDonald items for years and I'll share a Betty MacDonald document in Betty MacDonald Fan Club Newsletter August.

I hope to receive lots of feedback. Thank you.

Betty MacDonald Fan Club Eurovision Song Contest meeting 2012 was very entertaining.

I hope to see you again very soon.

Some countries deserved to win Eurovision Song Contest more often.

I don't say this because I'm italian -  among them are for example Italy and Germany.
Imagine, in 1958 Volare only got third. Volare is one of the most successful songs ever.
What can you say? Listen to the other entries you can only laugh.
The same in 1959.

Carmen, 1981 was one of the most shameful Eurovision Song Contest votings ever.
Switzerland didn't give Germany's Lena Valaitis  a single point although her very beautiful song Johnny Blue was a huge hit there.

Because of this shameful voting Lena Valaitis missed the victory.

I like Sweden and Russia ( the russian Gammies are so funny, even Stove is dancing on stage, I had to think of Betty MacDonald's Stove when I saw it, Betty would have laughed, can you remember Germany's Guildo Horn in 1998 in Birmingham who was also very funny ) but the UK entry with Engelbert deserves a much better place.

My top ten includes Sweden, Russia, Germany, Italy, Spain, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Poland,  Estonia and Latvia

Sunny Bella