Monday, July 23, 2012

Betty MacDonald or Letizia Mancino

Julia:

Sina, thank you.

Wonderful news.

A new Betty MacDonald letter will make Betty MacDonald Fan Club letter collection even more interesting and important.

Vincent I agree with many other Betty MacDonald Fan Club members.

Answering the Betty MacDonald Fan Club Contest question isn't difficult. I'd say the opposite.

I don't know which story is better written, the one by Letizia Mancino or the one by Betty MacDonald.

Both are very witty and wise. Thank you.

I'm a devoted Eurovision Song Contest fan since childhood.

Many very good songs, for example Volare, Congratulations, Ein Lied kann eine Brücke sein, Johnny Blue, Bonjour, bonjour and many, many others couldn't win Eurovision Song Contest.

What I want to say is that sometimes you don't understand the results at all.

The same happened with Engelbert. Great voice, good song and so less points

I like Sweden, Russia, Serbia and Ukraine. ( too less points also )

Julia