Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Betty MacDonald Eurovision Song Contest Meeting 2012

Carmen:

I was reading Letizia Mancino's story in the morning.

Do you remember how Betty MacDonald describes morning and the differnet morning haters?
I'm such a morning hater but after reading Letizia Mancino's story I feel different.

The sun is shining and my stomach hurts because of my laughter.

The same happens when I'm reading Betty MacDonald's or Mary Bard Jensen's books.

I shouldn't forget our unique Betty MacDonald Fan Club couple Alison Bard Burnett and Betty MacDonald Fan Club founder Wolfgang Hampel visiting all the Bard family places in Seattle.

It's so great to be with Betty MacDonald's very witty sister Alison Bard Burnett and Betty MacDonald Memorial Award winner Wolfgang Hampel.

Watching them how much fun they have means such a joy and pleasure.

I enjoyed Betty MacDonald Eurovision Song Contest meeting 2012 very much.

My favourites are Sweden, Russia, Ukraine, Germany, Spain, Italy and United Kingdom.
My mother who adores Engelbert for a long time nearly cried about his bad result.

Julia, you are right. Many excellent songs didn't win Eurovision Song Contest.

I can remember Eurovision Song Contest 1981.

My favourite entry is and was Lena Valaitis with Johnny Blue who was Nr. 2.
Lena Valaitis belongs to several singers who deserved to win Eurovision Song Contest.

Johnny Blue is one of the best Eurovision songs ever.

Carmen