Monday, September 24, 2012

Betty MacDonald Collection

Rena:

We have wonderful Betty MacDonald Fan Club news.

Very important Betty MacDonald items for Betty MacDonald Fan Club Collection.

Read the fascinating story in Betty MacDonald Fan Club Newsletter October, please.

Yes, indeed dear Betty MacDonald Fan Club fans!

There is always something new under the sun after all those years. You only have to find it.

Ella, poor darling I can understand you very well because I know your situation.

What can we do?

Betty MacDonald's grandmother Gammy would say: Men are pigs. Don't allow them to go to your kitchen.

I'm a bit afraid we can't act so strict. I won't.
In fact we like men!  Excuse us, please Gammy.

Perhaps Mr. Tigerli or our new Betty MacDonald from Italy know the answer.

Thank you so much in advance for your very wise thoughts.


You can find  my Eurovision Top votes:

 http://bettymacdonaldfanclub.blogspot.com


I don't understand the reason why some countries like Italy, Germany, Ukraine and UK got so less points.

I have no idea!

Rena