Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Betty MacDonald's Onions in the Stew

Ella:


We  enjoy Mr. Tigerli's website very much.

http://letiziamancino.wix.com/prettycat

Thomas, I don't know what Mr. Tigerli or Letizia Mancino say to this.

I agree with Betty MacDonald and Elizabeth.

I'd say men and women are very different but they need each other.

I have the same experiences like Betty MacDonald with husbands Bob and Don.

My second husband Paul  is much better than my first one was.

We are very happy.

I always have to laugh when I'm reading Betty MacDonald's Onions in the Stew.

Betty's descriptions of beloved but rather strange husband Donald MacDonald are priceless.

Everything is true especially the way men behave as cooks in the kitchen.

Our kitchen looks like a battlefield.

Therefore I'm very much afraid when dear Paul says: Ella,  I have a huge surprise for you.
I'm the cook today.

OH NOOOOOO! I have to work for hours and hours in the kitchen after such an event..

Paul is an excellent cook and I enjoy his results very much  but as Betty MacDonald tells us in Onions in the Stew:  He behaves typical man!

Thomas, I don't want to add anything more. It's enough, don't you think.

After all I agree with your Eurovision votes.

Ukraine should be the winner.  Sweden, Germany, Russia, Latvia and UK are my other favourites.

Thomas I have to go back to my  kitchen now.

I could cry.

What a mess!

Paul was cooking yesterday..................

Ella