Friday, September 14, 2012

Betty MacDonald's friend Hans

Hans:

Wenche, thank you so much for the very interesting Betty MacDonald info.

Betty MacDonald fan Laura describes in her blog Betty MacDonald's experiences with 'dirty' Hans.

http://sewatsea.blogspot.com/2009/03/great-find.html

Believe me, please I'm not 'dirty' Hans described in Betty MacDonald's ANYBODY CAN DO ANYTHING and I'm sure it isn't Laura's hausband.

I'm working with Peter and Beat on a new Betty MacDonald Fan Club item entitled

                          The truth of Betty MacDonald's friend Hans

So you can imagine that I had to smile reading the story in Laura's Blog.

Wenche, I know Sunny would be the perfect lover  for Mr. Tigerli. Good luck!

My Eurovision 2012  votes are: 

Ukraine           12 points   

Germany         10 points

Sweden             8 points

Russia               7 points

Poland               6 points

France               5 points

Serbia                4 points

Latvia                3 points

UK                    2 points

Italy                   1 point


Yours,

Hans