Sunday, September 16, 2012

Betty MacDonald's women and men

Thomas:

My dear Hans,  I had to laugh so hard  because I know you very well

Perhaps you are this Hans in Betty MacDonald's Anybody can do anything.

Could be, yes it could be.

Alhough we have a very happy marriage my dear wife recently said: men and women can't live together.

They are too different.

I gave her a very strange look and my darling said:  Thomas dear,  read what Betty MacDonald wrote about it and you'll know what I'm talking about.

http://bryanelizabeth.blogspot.com/2009/08/egg-and-i-by-betty-macdonald.html

Betty MacDonald fan Elizabeth wrote:   Soooooo much truth. It's killing me.

Come on dear Betty MacDonald fans,  I'm awating your feedback. Thank you.

Is it true what Betty MacDonald wrote?

My Eurovision favourites are:  Ukraine ( best singer), Sweden, Serbia, Germany, Russia, UK.


Thomas