Monday, November 26, 2012

Betty MacDonald's boss

Tomasz:

Hi Anita and Eartha Kitt II,

it's fascinating to hear about your new Betty MacDonald projects.

I'll contribute a letter written by Betty MacDonald.
Betty describes in detail her relationship with her pets.

My english friend shared this Betty MacDonald letter with me. She gave me the permission to share it with Betty MacDonald fan club members.

Betty MacDonald's letters are the most important documents.

Can you remember the last sentence in Betty MacDonald's The egg and i?

The hen is the boss. I'd say it's the cat.

We are so excited to read new Mr. Tigerli stories.

I asked Stine when it'll be published. Stine told she had some serious problems with the computer.

Be a patient, please. Imagine you were a cat and hunting a mouse........

I'm sure we can read the new Mr. Tigerli story soon.

I mention this because I know how many fans Mr. Tigerli has.

I'm very curious to read more about Mr. Tigerli's  russian girl.

November isn't a problem even if weather is very grey.


Thank you,

Tomasz