Friday, November 23, 2012

Christmas with Betty MacDonald

Petronella:

Bea and Yaroslav, I'd like to join Betty MacDonald fan club research team.

My mother wrote to Betty MacDonald and her sister Mary Bard Jensen.

As our family loves Christmas as much as Betty MacDonald's family mother wanted to know everything about Christmas celebration in the Bard family.

We adore Alison Bard Burnett's delightful Christmas stories in her interviews with Wolfgang Hampel.
Sister Dede sounds wonderful in Alison Bard Burnett's memories.

Mother got several very insideful letters and photos  from Betty and Mary.

You'll see very huge Christmas trees, family members, decoration, gifts and much more.

Don't laugh about me, please.

I know I shouldn't talk so much about Christmas in November but you can read some golden Christmas stories in Betty MacDonald fan club newsletter December.

I wonder what sort of Christmas dear Mr. Tigerli is going to celebrate?
Will Mr. Tigerli sit with his russian girl under the Christmas tree?

Anyway - have a good time,

Petronella