Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Betty MacDonald's famous dog Tudor

Bea:

Pascal, thank you for your contribution.

Reading this special Betty MacDonald letter about her favourite authors and books will be fascinating as always.

Our Betty MacDonald fan club research team with Frank, Doris, Maria, Robert and me is working on Betty MacDonald's life in photos.

You can see some of Betty MacDonald's, Mary Bard Jensen's and Alison Bard Burnett's family members for the very first time, even beloved grandmother Gammy and Betty MacDonald's famous dog Tudor.

I'm laughing all the time while reading Wolfgang Hampel's very witty poems.
It makes my day although I'm still a bit tired and I dislike old grey November.

You have to know I'm what Betty MacDonald described as morning hater.

My love to Betty MacDonald fan club fans, Wolfgang Hampel, Mr. Tigerli and his russian girl,

Bea