Sunday, November 11, 2012

Betty MacDonald's The Egg and I Nr. 1 in history

Pieter:

Karlis, I just heard that Barack Obama is also the winner in Florida.

We are very glad about Barack Obama's outstanding result.

I'm very happy to learn that Betty MacDonald supported the Democrats.

Reading Betty MacDonald's letters describing her political statements is fascinating.

I adore this lady. Betty MacDonald's books  aren't dated and so are her letters.

Betty MacDonald is popular all over the world but I have a problem with Olof's question.

Olof mentioned Betty MacDonald's The Egg and I is the most popular book ever in a country.

About which time frame is Olof talking about?

Olof and Betty MacDonald fan club fans thank you for your information.

When will be the new Mr. Tigerli essays available?

Perhaps Mr. Tigerli and his russian girl can help me to find the answer.

Pieter